Track your KPIs with dashboards
What is a KPI dashboard?
KPI means Key performance indicator, and its tracking is a definitive means of monitoring and evaluating your key performance indicators that are most relevant for increased success using modern KPI software. The KPI Dashboard lets you track progress towards key goals and objectives using digital graphs/charts, which are refreshed daily. You can see your performance against others within your industry or sector. A dashboard provides instant insight into current conditions with easy access to immediate feedback loops. The information provided through this type of analytical tool will help managers eliminate guesswork when analyzing numbers.
How are KPI dashboards helpful?
Performance tracking provides a framework to monitor the journey and plans future goals for an organization by letting them know where they are, where they have been and where they want to be.
Tracking KPIs using dashboards helps the companies in the following ways:
- It highlights the most relevant data for managers and individuals to make informed decisions for business management.
- It offers an early warning system using analytical tools for potential problems to diagnose the causes and take remedial action quickly.
- It provides a transparent framework for everyone to comprehend the objectives of the company.
- It lets you monitor cost metrics against ongoing projects and assist in making accurate costing for the future.
Steps for creating KPI dashboards
Creating a KPI dashboard is easy. Simply choose the KPIs you want to track, and then add them to your dashboard. You can add as many or as few KPIs as you like. Once you have added your KPIs, you can set up alerts so that you are notified when your performance changes.
If you want to come up with your own dashboard to measure KPIs, follow these steps
- Select from the type of KPIs and metrics you want to track.
- Choose your data sources.
- Create an understanding of the intended audience.
- Include meaningful and straightforward graphs to build your dashboard
- Share it with all of your team or onboarding.
Best KPI dashboard software
This mobile-friendly tool enables you to keep your business KPIs in your pocket and track them on the go. The software lets you create, track, and manage KPIs with a handful of features. You can import data with one-click integrations, bring your team onboard, and customize your dashboard to change the look and feel of the graphs and charts.
Scoro KPI dashboard software helps you oversee every aspect of your business (budgets, sales, projects, team’s performance, forecasts, etc,) in one tool. You can keep track of your financial KPIs, plan projects, compile reports and manage work progress in real time. You can even integrate Scoro with your currently used software, customize your dashboard with unlimited widgets and metrics, limit permissions for each user and even compare two periods to see trends over time.
Tableau helps companies who need to deploy solutions in multiple organizations and who don’t have the infrastructure to create their own server installation.Tableau seamlessly add new users as your enterprise scales, automatically refreshes data from Google Analytics or Salesforce, and allow external teams to access the analytics securely.