File categories: Applications MultiMedia Games Graphics Internet Utilities Screensavers Desktop Development
-> Applications -> Time Clock Window
TimeClockWindow - Time Clock Software from ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc. Easily
track your employee's time with this easy to use time clock software. Network
ready with no extra costs per seat or number of employees. Import and Export
from PayWindow. No more managing hours by hand! No
more spending half a day trying to add up the employee time and pulling your
hair out because of messy employee cards that you can't decipher! Automation
with our time clock software is the answer!
The best thing about TimeClockWindow is that it has full integration with PayWindow. That means full importing employee, company and departments data from PayWindow and pushing the employee hours direct into PayWindow each payday!
The administrator interface of TimeClockWindow gives you all the tools and power you need to set up and manage your employee time records. And for PayWindow users, it's as easy as clicking a few buttons to import your employees from PayWindow! And if you update any employees in PayWindow, simply re-import to refresh the data.
The Employee forgets to clock out? You can edit the "time transactions" to easily fix problems like that. You can even add transactions such as Holiday hours if you have paid holidays, sick time if you pay sick time and even vacation hours.
- Runs under Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista
- Simple to use time card interface
- Manages unlimited number of employees at no extra charge
- Network ready for unlimited workstations with no extra charge
- Can also run on single computer in small office
- Interfaces with PayWindow Payroll and imports employees and exports time to PayWindow
- Built-in message center with ability to broadcast to all from administrator
- Built-in security to prohibit time tampering on computer by employees
- Password protected to keep employees from shutting down
- Prints paper reports for those non-PayWindow users (not sure why you'd not use PayWindow)
- Export direct to PayWindow or CSV