The System Registry is like the central nervous system of your computer.
Virtually all Windows programs, and Windows itself, store a massive array of
information inside this database. These thousands of entries control the
behavior and appearance of virtually everything on your system.
* Improve system performance.
* Reduce the amount of time it takes your system to boot.
* Save memory by compacting the registry.
* Protect your privacy by permanently erasing previously deleted
* Prevent registry corruption by building a fresh copy of the registry.