If you code in C# do yourself a favor and check out the C# Editor, it
practically codes for you.
* Design your Windows forms visually, add buttons, text boxes and other
common objects and set their properties using the Visual Forms tool.
* Create Windows dialogs in seconds - ready for editing with Visual Forms.
* Speed up your coding by inserting property-based code templates (or make your
own). All you need to do is type the first few letters of the template name and
* Comment you code and references better with Running Annotations - links to web
pages, documents and applications - which you can invoke as needed
* Create advanced user interfaces with wizards, image menus, tab controls,
tabbed groups and docking, by using free Magic Library
* Comment you code and references better with running annotations - links to web
pages, documents and applications, and invoke them as needed
* Export your syntax-colored C# files as web pages or as Rich Text
Other features include:
* Color-coded syntax
* Integration with .Net tools
* ASP.NET support
* Unlimited undo/redo
* Bookmarks and brace matching
* Find syntax errors with one click after compiling
* Customizable color-scheme for syntax elements
* Context-sensitive help
* Macro-like capabilities via industry-standard Visual Basic for Applications
* Easy single-click navigation between documents
* Visual Studio-like auto-indent, and
* Help as you type: Intellisense/Auto-complete eliminates the need to memorize
standard classes and parameter lists. C# tutorials included.
Give it a try, you'll be amazed at how much more coding you'll get done!